Extractions in McKinney, TX
Dr. Kent Norwood Offers Patients Experience, Comfort, and Kindness
In our dental office, we do everything we can to help you keep all of your teeth, but sometimes, extractions are necessary.
Before pulling a tooth, we’ll always discuss options for saving your tooth, but if that’s not possible, then we offer several options for replacing that tooth.
Common reasons for tooth extractions include:
- Accidents and injuries
- Cracked teeth from aging ,teeth grinding, or wear and tear
- Teeth that have become infected
- Root canals that have failed
- Baby teeth that are still present in adults but causing problems
- Teeth that have lost their support due to advanced gum disease
- Partially or fully impacted wisdom teeth
Contact our McKinney, TX office today to schedule an appointment! Our team at Norwood Dental is here to help you and your family achieve smiles that are brighter than ever before. We also serve the cities of Allen, Wylie, Plano, Frisco, and beyond.